Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Can a brotha/sista get an Amen?

Re: Can a brotha/sista get an Amen?

Quote Originally Posted by boundchaos View Post
    Do you ever think before you post?
    Ah, rhetorical questions... gotta love 'em.
    Everyone is responsible for their own happiness.

Need a translation to/from Spanish?
    www.rushingpages.com

Quote Originally Posted by ss0847 View Post
    yes I do...I wasn't talking ALL women....

do you feel the need to criticize every single post I make!?
    No. Only the ones in which you seem to feel the need to prove your immaturity.

BC, dear, I am gravely sorry that sometimes my posts seem to give you the urge to criticize me, or prove some sort of dominance or 'maturity' if you will....

if you would like I can send you a copy of every single post and ask that it is okay before I post it...because to be quite frank im getting sick and tired of you running behind me like you have some type of authority...you are NOT chase...chase has spoken to me about recent events in threads...so could you please let him do his job and let people be....if you have an issue with me...please take it to PM...as it has absolutely no place in this thread...and sorry I couldn't take this to PM as now...my pda...isn't working well with this site in the first place...

getting back to the thread...immaturity is all in the eye of the beholder...if you look at frogmans post...he felt the same way...so once again...im sorry that I may have offended you...

SS, I'm a member here as well as you are. You post and say something like "they don't make women like they used to" which implies all women are somehow inferior to something you haven't named, and I comment.

You put it out in a public forum and you elicit comment. If you didn't want responses to it, then don't post it.

As for froggy, I've called froggy out in more posts than you've made on this board. He knows I often find him immature.

Quote Originally Posted by boundchaos View Post
    SS, I'm a member here as well as you are. You post and say something like "they don't make women like they used to" which implies all women are somehow inferior to something you haven't named, and I comment.

You put it out in a public forum and you elicit comment. If you didn't want responses to it, then don't post it.

As for froggy, I've called froggy out in more posts than you've made on this board. He knows I often find him immature.
    Am not

I am rubber you are glue what ever you say bounces of me and sticks to you

Millcreek/Pike Creek area - around Delcastle Park

how about immature women...they only care about themselves...and screw everything else....they're all about them...no matter what topic/situation you look at...my mom says that a lot of the younger women have this...

its called the 'dumb bitch syndrome'

they don't make women like they used too...can I get an amen!?

<wonka> you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!</wonka>

*in a Rodney King tone* Can’t we all just get along?
    Everyone is responsible for their own happiness.

Need a translation to/from Spanish?
    www.rushingpages.com

its ok IT....were even now lol

its called owning your post. if your going to make a post here expect to be srutinized and expect to have to back it up if called on.

i made a post before about how i would never vote for a women for president. Most of the women here were outraged, i even got a neg rep....lmao. But as they challenged my post and ideas, i stayed cool, stood my ground, and explained my reasoning in a mature manner.

same here, own your post, and don't complain when your called on it.

love you guys, continue, new topic

I like this topic.....the Amen thing not the fight thing, well fighting is ok.....sometimes like well like if two girls were mad at each other and they worked in a grape jelly factory where they also had a bunch of live chickens with big feet and red eyes, you do know chickens eat with their peckers right? I'm just saying....

Exclamation Re: Can a brotha/sista get an Amen?

Quote Originally Posted by Chase
    its called owning your post. if your going to make a post here expect to be srutinized and expect to have to back it up if called on.

i made a post before about how i would never vote for a women for president. Most of the women here were outraged, i even got a neg rep....lmao. But as they challenged my post and ideas, i stayed cool, stood my ground, and explained my reasoning in a mature manner.

same here, own your post, and don't complain when your called on it.

love you guys, continue, new topic
    Spot on ...

Ignorance is our most expensive commodity.

You can find me at the craps table, Broke, Drunk, and with a cigarette stuck to my bottom lip......

how about immature women...they only care about themselves...and screw everything else....they're all about them...no matter what topic/situation you look at...my mom says that a lot of the younger women have this...

yes I do...I wasn't talking ALL women....

do you feel the need to criticize every single post I make!?
    dude....
    Bro
    You're soooooo digging a DEEEEEEP hole.....
    and getting ready to get kicked into it....

On that note....
    I love all women....
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=rSAODcg--Dc

Exclamation Re: Can a brotha/sista get an Amen?

Video Credits:

Julio Iglesias
    Zippy Nelson

Ignorance is our most expensive commodity.

how about immature women...my mom says that a lot of the younger women have this...

Ok Bobby Bouche.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlWgF8dqneg

Now, can I get an AMEN!
    “Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.”

Thomas Mann

How did this digress so far? SS, I'm sorry, but your post was flat out offensive. I'm not even 100% sure what you were trying to say. Was it as joke? Were we supposed to take as such? Do you really think that women are immature and not made like they used to be? What does THAT even mean?

How were we once made? Barefoot and pregnant, cooking dinner and rubbing our husband's corns?

If you're going to post something just to get a rise out of people at least do it in a coherent manner.

Quote Originally Posted by max1 View Post

When I make a purchase, and it's 99 cents don't take it for granted that I want you to decide where my penny is going...hell that is worth at least a sniff of gasoline....

Can a brotha/sista get an Amen?
    I was just saying the other day that as times get leaner, we're going to see that "Give a penny, take a penny" stash get thinner and thinner!

UH,

Thanks for joining us at the 1st apostlistic, New Thought, Unitarian, rock on the side of the road, no admission on Thursday, Baptist Church(Sorry I'm Baptist). Please turn around and meet one another. Feel the love in the room. LMAO. Can I get a freakin AMEN!

Quote Originally Posted by joeniceguy View Post
    UH,

Thanks for joining us at the 1st apostlistic, New Thought, Unitarian, rock on the side of the road, no admission on Thursday, Baptist Church(Sorry I'm Baptist). Please turn around and meet one another. Feel the love in the room. LMAO. Can I get a freakin AMEN!
    Amen Brah....

Ok so not a big family guy fan or any other cartoons, but how about ?3.16 for gas around here, what the hell is that bulls_ _ _ t.Or the fact that when i call any company now you have to press 1 for english...WTF

Quote Originally Posted by brokenwing View Post
    the fact that when i call any company now you have to press 1 for english...WTF

Amen Brah