Thread: HEY Max1 - Jay Clayton heads SEC, Colm is DE Judge & Romney a US Senator - WTF!

HEY Max1 - Jay Clayton heads SEC, Colm is DE Judge & Romney a US Senator - WTF!

You may know, after Trump had that very public dinner with Romney, I speculated they did so in order to make sure nobody else could sit in on their conversation.

IMO a deal was struck to protect Mitt, and his Bain Capital; because any investigation or prosecution of Romney & Bain Capital (f8or Racketeering ) would have also led to an indictments of Trump's buddies - Goldman Sachs.

Unless somebody comes forward with proof, well never know what was discussed; which means nobody can argue my theory isn't plausible.

However, what we do know, circumstantially makes my case, for me.

A short time thereafter, I sued Trump on March 22, 2017, to block Jay Clayton and inform him of the corruption of federal prosecutor Colm Connolly.

Specioslusly, the DC Clerk of Court refused to docket the case - until After - Jay Clayton was confirmed as SEC Commissioner.

Thereafter, as records show, SEC enforcements have been cut in half; despite the fact that whistleblower filings set a new high record.

Compounding those things, Trump went. Ahead and made Colm Connolly a Judge; which is also tainted like the Cloture vote on Jay Clayton.

They had a - voice vote - to confirm Colm!

Making all of such Obstruction of Justice worse (make no mistake, thats what all this is) is Mitt Romney, after taking down Toys R Us by bankruptcy (which I warned about back in 2013) is now a United States Senator.

A criminal enterprise has infected our federal systems of justice.

And - it seems - nobody gives a F.....

https://steemit.com/news/@an0nkn0wle...ney-s-bain-cap

Re: HEY Max1 - Jay Clayton heads SEC, Colm is DE Judge & Romney a US Senator - WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by laserhaas View Post

Unless somebody comes forward with proof, well never know what was discussed; which means nobody can argue my theory isn't plausible.

[/url]
    So buy your own words nobody can argue if there's no proof doesn't that mean you don't have any proof either so nobody can argue against you?

Re: HEY Max1 - Jay Clayton heads SEC, Colm is DE Judge & Romney a US Senator - WTF!

My evidence is that I sued Trump to block Clayton and Connolly.

Both were subsequently nominated and confirmed in a queer manner.

Does it bother you - at all - that my lawsuit against Trump was hidden until after Jay Clayton was confirmed?

The one thing we know, for sure, us Trump confirmed Romney's guys and Toys R Us went bankrupt and died.

I warned about it, 5 years ago.

Toys R Us might be alive and your party may have had a better chance in 2012 - had Romney not been able to get away with his organized crimes.