Thread: Meet The Delaware GOP and Dem candidates' debates

Post Meet The Delaware GOP and Dem candidates' debates

Good afternoon , Dialogue Delaware politics junkies. . How are you enjoying these all day rainy down pours today? Last night went very well at the Meet

the Delaware GOP and Democrat party candidates debate at the Seigel Jewish Community Center, especially noteworthy were Colleen Davis

and our Congresswoman Lisa Blunt Rochester . Both were passionate and superior in their knowledge of the issues facing Delawareans compared to their opponents Scott Walker and Ken Simpler who made mistakes in their presentations.

Scott Walker is a real character when he gets a live mike in his hands. He reminded me of an English House of Lords backbencher parody from a Monty Python skit --something like a cross between Foster Brooks and our clown President #pussygrabber Donald J Trump.

After the debates , me and a friend of mine, Alan, who attended the debates too walked to Grotto's Pizza on Concord Pike to get a late night snack and beer and we ran into two women working for Ken Simpler.

We impressed the other patrons more then they did . A man we talked to said when the 2 women came in they announced they were 'Republican and working for Ken Simpler and " that's it'.! Then, ignored him when they thought he was a Democrat.

He said that he was impressed by me because when i came in I offered information on the candidates and opened a conversation . It was a good night. A lot of people in Grotto's thanked me for the flyers on Colleen Davis for State Treasurer , Lisa Blunt Rochester , Senator Tom Carper, Kathleen McGuiness for State Auditor, too. I also talked with them and the GOP State Auditor candidate James Spadola about, if he is elected, getting Kathleen A. Davies reinstated in the State Auditors office . She had been inappropriately fired from her job as Tom Wagner's #2 - deputy chief administrative officer for "partisan and political" reasons" according to the Labor Department. I also talked and offered information flyers on Kathy Jennings for Attorney General against long-time Dem, Republican candidate, ,Bernard Pepukayi . 🙂 Also, last ,but not least of the list of outstanding Democratic Party candidates running for local, state and federal government offices, my own 6th District State Representative Debra Heffernan.

Let me know if any of you would like to volunteer to help get one of these fine candidates elected on November 6th 2018. #TakeBacktheHouseandSenate Take back the Delaware State Treasurer(We need Colleen Davis to win to make Delaware better than only 37th in the country under Simpler who used an outside consulting firm that recommended putting our state revenue into the hands of a bank funding management company rather than have the State Treasurer do the job . He also uses deceptive accounting techniques to level out fluctuations in net income from one period to the next.

We need to take back the Delaware State Auditor from corrupt, unethical GOP cronies like Tom Wagner who had to step down and not run again due to health reasons. VIDEO | Statewide candidates meet up for the first time since the primary https://www.wdel.com/news/video-stat...medium=social&

Re: Meet The Delaware GOP and Dem candidates' debates

Blue - w a v e

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...s-survey-shows

thats good leadership?

tax breaks
    two (perhaps another, if we are lucky) supreme court picks
    no more obamma health care penalty

God Bless America and GOD BLESS our President Donald J. Trump!

Donald J Trump
    still your president.

Blah, blah, blah, heard it all before .. unpaid for tax breaks for the rich that will increase the national deficit over 10 trillion dollars , nominating a SCOTUS pick Brett Kavanaugh who has disqualified himself by lying under oath and evading Senators questions about his views on established law like Roe v. Wade and whether a sitting President can be indicted for treason, collusion with a foreign power ,Russia , to win the 2016 Presidential election,and obstruction of justice for firing James Comey because he refused to 'go soft' on Michael Flynn, a confessed co-conspirator with Russian agents to undermine our US elections, or shut down the Russian collusion investigation as well as he, (Kavanaugh ) being a sexual predator and teenage rapist. One would think President Trump would have better sense than try and defend such an unsavory , unqualified person, and pick someone better on his short list , like he chose Neil Gorsuch, or Barack Obama's similarly qualified pick to Gorsich, Merrick Garland.

You sound like a typical progressive liberal

Please continue that through the midterms

Good morning it's Monday October 1st Hillary Clinton is still not your president

Monday morning, new Supreme court justice
    Welcome Judge Kavanaugh!

whats next for this great president to fix?

While I agree that is a good thing, the unknown quality of Trump has proved just as bad.

And it is inexplicable/ intolerable that Trump got there via 7 million �� votes.

Trump 2020!

Quote Originally Posted by max1 View Post
    Trump 2020!

Well not the best outcome we were hoping for but I can't wait for this Congressional session. Oh dear God please make Nancy Pelosi Speaker of the House and Maxine Waters in charge of the finance committee