Thread: WOW - former Mass., Gov. Romney is in; but corrupt US Att. Colm Connolly - OUT!

Thumbs down WOW - former Mass., Gov. Romney is in; but corrupt US Att. Colm Connolly - OUT!

It was with little pomp & circumstance that Mitt (the Pits) Romney snagged the Utah GOP backing for his (never-ending POTUS wannabe), chances at higher politico office - as Mitt Romney appears to be all set as a U.S. Senator - come November 2018.

Meanwhile, as for Colm F.n("frigging") Connolly's re-newed (2nd) quest to become a Delaware District Court Justice - it now appears his career climb is about to bite the dust.

Which is why Colm, along with his wife and their wicked friend in the FBI are lashing out at yours truly, with threats and more.

Frank McKinley's Twitter page claims Frankk is an FBI Agent - who are supposed to be clean mouth Boy Scouts..but Frank said this to me ....
    Trump nominated Connolly because he chose him. Romney and whoever you shit out of your mouth did anything. Check your facts before letting shit fall out of your mouth
    Seems Colm and his racketeering gang(s) are a bit flustered.

Sorry guys & gals, Mitt is unfit for politico office and I'm going to stop him from his 4th re-quest to become a POTUS, (as yours truly put out the facts which aided stopping Pittens 3 times heretofore) - doing so with a little thing called - evidence.

That same twist of fate called cold-harder - Facts; which is keeping Colm Felix/slick-cat Connolly, from becoming a Delaware District Court Federal Justice.

Pshaw!

Romney may never go to jail; but there's a good chance Colm Connolly will!

How does it feel - You wicked bastards - to have someone ruin your life, simply because he can?

Difference is, asshole Felix Connolly...

You deserve it!

Trump is about to nominate somebody else

Geniuses!

https://steemit.com/news/@an0nkn0wle...ney-s-bain-cap

Re: WOW - former Mass., Gov. Romney is in; but corrupt US Att. Colm Connolly - OUT!

I wouldNever vote for mitt Romney and I was against it when Trump endorsed him. Just more the same bullshit we see all the time from Washington

Re: WOW - former Mass., Gov. Romney is in; but corrupt US Att. Colm Connolly - OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by max1 View Post
    I wouldNever vote for mitt Romney and I was against it when Trump endorsed him. Just more the same bullshit we see all the time from Washington
    That's what I like about you, Max - we have ideological differences - but no tolerance for Bullshit!

Mitt hasn't made it, in - yet!