Thread: If I were Max1, I'd ask Trump to stay away from Obstructing for Mitt Romney's sake.

Angry If I were Max1, I'd ask Trump to stay away from Obstructing for Mitt Romney's sake.

Don't take this - personally - Max1; I respect you (despite our being miles apart on your choice for POTUS).

The fact of the matter is, Trump is siding with Romney (IMO to protect Goldman Sachs); and we all know Mitt is planning a 2020 run.

Should Romney win his Senate bid (highly likely) then the clock on my life span will, obviously, be in peril.

I've done my part, in suing to block Jay Clayton for the SEC; but the Clerk of Court - illegally - blocked my case from being put into the federal court docket record.

Upon the success of that plot, President Trump has nominated, an extreme bad faith Delaware Federal prosecutor (former U.S. Attorney, Colm Connolly), to become a Delaware Federal Judge.

Thing is, my lawsuit - that Trump, Sessions, the FBI, SEC, OIG, Connolly and Clayton each received a copy of - pointed out Colm Connolly was a crony/ corrupt Federal prosecutor; which - most assuredly - means Colm is unfit for the federal bench.

Trump and the Federal System of Justice don't give a damn about how much evidence Laser HAAS has, including mayhem & homicides.

Perhaps they will care - if you ask - "what's up"!

Just sayin......

https://steemit.com/news/@an0nkn0wle...ney-s-bain-cap

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180522_034501.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	6729

Re: If I were Max1, I'd ask Trump to stay away from Obstructing for Mitt Romney's sak

Quote Originally Posted by laserhaas View Post
    Don't take this - personally - Max1; I respect you (despite our being miles apart on your choice for POTUS).

The fact of the matter is, Trump is siding with Romney (IMO to protect Goldman Sachs); and we all know Mitt is planning a 2020 run.

Should Romney win his Senate bid (highly likely) then the clock on my life span will, obviously, be in peril.

I've done my part, in suing to block Jay Clayton for the SEC; but the Clerk of Court - illegally - blocked my case from being put into the federal court docket record.

Upon the success of that plot, President Trump has nominated, an extreme bad faith Delaware Federal prosecutor (former U.S. Attorney, Colm Connolly), to become a Delaware Federal Judge.

Thing is, my lawsuit - that Trump, Sessions, the FBI, SEC, OIG, Connolly and Clayton each received a copy of - pointed out Colm Connolly was a crony/ corrupt Federal prosecutor; which - most assuredly - means Colm is unfit for the federal bench.

Trump and the Federal System of Justice don't give a damn about how much evidence Laser HAAS has, including mayhem & homicides.

Perhaps they will care - if you ask - "what's up"!

Just sayin......

https://steemit.com/news/@an0nkn0wle...ney-s-bain-cap

I don't know all the ins and outs of the issue. I will admit I'm not to keen on this whole Romney thing. I supported him back when he was making a bid for president, until I realized he was a piece of shit like a lot of those folks down in Washington.
    So, since I like you and I think you have gotten a pretty bad deal, next time Mr. Trumps stops by the house to play horse shoes and eat Big Macs I will put this in his ear....who knows, it might just work.

Re: If I were Max1, I'd ask Trump to stay away from Obstructing for Mitt Romney's sak

Ha Ha.....Thanks Max1....

Would gladly buy you a Dog House triple (I miss that place so look much)

Turkey sub...Hot Dog and seasoned fries

YUM