Thread: A.P. News: FBI Threatens Whistleblower to Protect Trump Nominees Colm Connolly and

A.P. News: FBI Threatens Whistleblower to Protect Trump Nominees Colm Connolly and

Maryellen Noreika (both associated with MMAT).

The Morris Nichols Arsht & Tunnell (MNAT.com) Law firm is on the precipice of demise (our group helped caused the closing of several law firms, including Traub Bonacquist & Fox, Marc Dreier LLP and Dewey LeBeouf)

MNAT lawyers betrayed their court approved clients, including Laser Haas entity CLI and the public company of eToys.com that Laser had court approval to handle.

Once a proper investigation begins and the bad faith of Colm Connolly & MNAT gets proper public attention, it will be the end of the 80 year old law firm of MNAT.

This article by Activist Post points out specific FBI AGEnts and others failing to do their job to protect the Constitution of the United States; and also failing to keep our courts free from corruption.

https://www.activistpost.com/2018/02...tleblower.html

Re: A.P. News: FBI Threatens Whistleblower to Protect Trump Nominees Colm Connolly an

Quote Originally Posted by laserhaas View Post
    This article by Activist Post points out specific FBI AGEnts and others failing to do their job to protect the Constitution of the United States; and also failing to keep our courts free from corruption.
    seems to be a lot of that lately....

Re: A.P. News: FBI Threatens Whistleblower to Protect Trump Nominees Colm Connolly an

It has been going on in my case for 17 years

After what I have seen from our government nothing would surprise me.

Pathetic state of affairs

I suspect the FBI will get pulled up by the collar or at least be made to act according to the law and constitution...or not?

One can only hope