Thread: Senator Grassley Ques Comey About Email Promise Lynch will Protect Hillary

Senator Grassley Ques Comey About Email Promise Lynch will Protect Hillary

Transcript Senate Question Comey if Lynch Protected Hillary

UPDATE

Corroborate source Washington Post

Comey transcript about Clinton email

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...investigation/

TRANSCRIPT

GRASSLEY: Okay, moving on to another subject, the New York Times recently reported that the FBI had found a troubling email among the ones the Russians hacked from Democrat operatives. The email reportedly provided assurances that Attorney General Lynch would protect Secretary Clinton by making sure the FBI investigation ďdidnít go too far.Ē

How, and when, did you first learn of this document? Also, who sent it and who received it?

COMEY: Thatís not a question I can answer in this forum, Mr. Chairman, because it would call for a classified response. I have briefed leadership of the intelligence committees on that particular issue, but I canít talk about it here.

GRASSLEY: You can expect me to follow up with you on that point.

COMEY: Sure

jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/breaking-usag-lynch-promised-to-protect-hillary-from-fbi/#post-626469

Re: Senator Grassley Ques Comey About Email Promise Lynch will Protect Hillary

If this be true...Lynch is a cooked goose

there are some powerful people protecting these folks, what else explains the FACT the Huma Abedin forwarded email that was classified to her husband (if thats not breaking the law its no wonder more of them are not in jail) Hillary and that family of hers has been involved in so much crap over the years it's all become normalized. Then shes got the balls to go on stage and blame everyone for her SECOND loss at President.
    none of it matters I guess anymore, BUT Trump will get to stack the high court in the Conservative favor.

now we need to work on getting rid of Speaker Ryan and the rest of those sorry asses Democrats and republicians.

Abiding by the law and breaking of it, are not issues of right or left

It is an issue of right or wrong

Too much wrongs going on - with no accountsbility

Quote Originally Posted by laserhaas View Post

Too much wrongs going on - with no accountsbility
    agreed.

We are in an era of time where those who report on criminal deeds, are treated like a criminal.