Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wilmington, Delaware
    Posts
    3,157

    Thumbs up Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails

    'They're a talented lot, these people of the homosexual persuasion.'
    There is a new gay conspiracy to turn more people to homosexuality this Fourth of July. Emboldened by Obama and his Supreme Court croniesí decision to disrespect Americaís Christian heritage by allowing gay marriage, gays are now salivating at the thought of seducing the nuclear family into their lifestyle.
    While the link between fireworks and geo-engineering vis-a-vis chemtrails is well known in the scientific community, the phenomenon of placing lurid chemicals known to induce homosexual inclination is a development unique to the Obama Administration.
    Last week, Obama used the White House itself to let gays know that ĎOperation Bangí was a go this Fourth of July season.
    [Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails | Liberal Darkness http://liberaldarkness.com/2015/07/0...al-chemtrails/ #TextSearcher ]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wilmington, Delaware
    Posts
    3,157

    Re: Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Dover, DE
    Posts
    963

    Re: Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails



    As Mike Huckabee said, "I certainly hope the Liberal Left has no objection when I place a Nativity Scene on the White House lawn when I become President".

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,935

    Re: Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails

    Quote Originally Posted by LCR in DE View Post


    As Mike Huckabee said, "I certainly hope the Liberal Left has no objection when I place a Nativity Scene on the White House lawn when I become President".
    Let me make something perfectly clear. Human sexuality is about as complex an issue as exists. And not for a single second of my existence, since the dawn of my puberty, have I ever believed that homosexuality is a conscious choice.

    As ardently as Iíve tried throughout my life to nail down THAT moment when I chose to be heterosexual, I must confess that Iíve failed. At the age of 75 and counting, I still havenít the slightest clue.

    Between friends and professional colleagues, Iíve personally known a few homosexualsómale and female. All of them have been, and the ones still living continue to be, examples of human decency and kindness.

    I completely agree with the Supreme Courtís ruling on the matter, and my reasons for doing so are severalóboth legal and socialóthat I wonít go into here.

    With this said, I disagree with the White House displaying the gay-pride lighting; in my opinion, it was in bad taste. But for Mike Huckabee to compare this to his putting a Nativity scene on the White House lawn is blatantly stupid.

    At last count, approximately 74% of Americans have no problems with homosexuality or same sex marriage. The gay-pride flag is not a religious symbol; it has absolutely nothing to do with religion. A Nativity scene is a religious symbol; it has no business being displayed on government buildings or attached property.

    I know Mike Huckabee personally. He says some of the dumbest things imaginable. Theyíre aimed at getting atta-boys from his evangelical base. And the evangelicals are just about the only bloc that will vote for him in a primary.
    Regards,

    Joe Walther
    Old age happens in increments. First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up, and finally, you forget to pull it down.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wilmington, Delaware
    Posts
    3,157

    Re: Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails

    Quote Originally Posted by LCR in DE View Post


    As Mike Huckabee said, "I certainly hope the Liberal Left has no objection when I place a Nativity Scene on the White House lawn when I become President".
    I hope that the fanatical 'Christian ' Right won't "object" to First Lady Michelle putting up a 'Nativity ' scene at the White House too?(' Here is the Nativity Scene display which dates back to the 1800's

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wilmington, Delaware
    Posts
    3,157

    Re: Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails

    @Joe Walther, Why would it be 'bad taste' for a President to bathe the White House in rainbow lights as a recognition for what a large majority of Americans believe in ? -- that homosexuals should have equality with heterosexuals because of human decency. It would have been more than 'bad taste ' if a President had bathed the White House in the colors of the Confederate Flag. That would be bordering on treason.
    The flag is also known as "the Stainless Banner" and was designed by William T. Thompson, a newspaper editor and writer based in Savannah, Georgia, with assistance from William Ross Postell, a Confederate blockade runner.[2][3][5][6][7][8] The nickname "stainless" referred to the pure white field which took up a large part of the flag's design, although W.T. Thompson, the flag's designer, referred to his design as "The White Man's Flag".[2][3][4][5][6][7][8] In referring to the white field that comprised a large part of the flag's design elements, Thompson stated that its color symbolized the "supremacy of the white man":[1]

    Second national flag
    (May 1, 1863 – March 4, 1865[17]), 2:1 ratio

    Second national flag, also used as the Confederate navy's ensign, 1.5:1 ratio

    As a people we are fighting maintain the Heaven-ordained supremacy of the white man over the inferior or colored race; a white flag would thus be emblematical of our cause.
    —William T. Thompson (April 23, 1863), Daily Morning News[2][3][4][5][6][7][8]
    [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_...tes_of_America. ]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Dover, DE
    Posts
    963

    Re: Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails

    [QUOTE=QuotetheRaiser;349272]@Joe Walther, Why would it be 'bad taste' for a President to bathe the White House in rainbow lights as a recognition for what a large majority of Americans believe in ? -- that homosexuals should have equality with heterosexuals because of human decency. It would have been more than 'bad taste ' if a President had bathed the White House in the colors of the Confederate Flag. That would be bordering on treason./QUOTE]

    The question is, "If so many Americans believe in Gay Marriage, why does it fail when the people are given an opportunity to vote on it?" The only majority who believes in gay marriage is apparently 5 Liberals who were never elected and serve lifelong terms. They have made themselves the "Decider-in-Chief".

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Dover, DE
    Posts
    963

    Re: Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails

    Joe - Could the answer to your question, "As ardently as I’ve tried throughout my life to nail down THAT moment when I chose to be heterosexual, I must confess that I’ve failed. At the age of 75 and counting, I still haven’t the slightest clue", possibly be because procreation is a natural part of our being and homosexuality is not.

    I am not arguing the right of anyone to choose a gay lifestyle. I have gay sister and a gay son.

    However, Marriage is not a Constitutional right. It should have been left to the States to decide as the Constitution dictates.

    Religious freedom is a Constitutional Right and while Huckabee is a grandstanding politician, he is entitled to his opinions.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,935

    Re: Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails

    Quote Originally Posted by LCR in DE View Post
    Joe - Could the answer to your question, "As ardently as Iíve tried throughout my life to nail down THAT moment when I chose to be heterosexual, I must confess that Iíve failed. At the age of 75 and counting, I still havenít the slightest clue", possibly be because procreation is a natural part of our being and homosexuality is not.
    I think this is pure bullshit. Thereís not a single legitimate psychological or psychiatric analysis that comes within a light-year of supporting this cockamamie nonsense.
    Homosexuality abounds within the animal kingdom; look it up. And thereís no choice about it. Heterosexuality is, indeed, a natural part of being for heterosexuals. And homosexuality is, indeed, a natural part of being for homosexuals.


    [QUOTE=LCR in DE;349277]I am not arguing the right of anyone to choose a gay lifestyle. I have gay sister and a gay son.]/quote]

    And I bet neither of them can remember ever making that choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by LCR in DE View Post
    However, Marriage is not a Constitutional right. It should have been left to the States to decide as the Constitution dictates.
    Yes, Marriage is a Constitutional Right; the Supreme Court just ruled it so. People need to get over it. Every legitimate poll taken in this country indicates that close to 74 % have no problems with homosexuality or same sex marriage.

    Hyperbole, as always, is the last resort of people who are unhappy with social change, but have absolutely no rational argument against it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LCR in DE View Post
    Religious freedom is a Constitutional Right and while Huckabee is a grandstanding politician, he is entitled to his opinions.
    Religious freedom is, indeed, a Constitutional Right. And while Huckabee is entitled to his opinions, black-listing an entire segment of the population and trying to establish laws that force everyone else to adhere to HIS beliefs isnít part of that equation.
    Regards,

    Joe Walther
    Old age happens in increments. First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up, and finally, you forget to pull it down.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wilmington, Delaware
    Posts
    3,157

    Re: Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails

    @LCR in De,
    The only majority who believes in gay marriage is apparently 5 Liberals who were never elected and serve lifelong terms. They have made themselves the "Decider-in-Chief".
    I'll agree with you that 3 of the Justices who voted for marriage equality are "Liberals" --they are all women , Elena Kagan, Ruth Bader Ginsburg , and Sonia Sotomayor .But, there is no way anyone can label Stephen Breyer and Anthony Kennedy as 'Liberal'. LOL I agree with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg when she argues that 'there won't be enough women on the U S Supreme Court until there are 9.' http://rebloggy.com/post/women-polit...g/110549492577

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Dover, DE
    Posts
    963

    Re: Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails

    "Yes, Marriage is a Constitutional Right; the Supreme Court just ruled it so. People need to get over it. Every legitimate poll taken in this country indicates that close to 74 % have no problems with homosexuality or same sex marriage".

    What history will tell us is that the SCOTUS does not create the Constitution, They interpret it to settle legal claims. Perhaps you can tell me where the words are in the Constitution that define or regulate marriage. Even 4 of he 9 Justices including the Chief Justice couldn't find them.

    As far as my sister and son being able to determine when they made the choice, it was simple. My sister made the choice when she divorced her husband of 25 years and two children later. She and her wife married after 15 years when New York legalized Gay marriage. Our son made the choice in college when he decided he preferred other guys sexually.

    As to polls, they are not as accurate or determining as the vote is. Even California voted against Gay marriage. It was a Judge who decided it was OK. I prefer the will of the people to a Judges decision any day. In almost every state where the people have voted on Gay Marriage, it has been turned down. That is fact not my conjecture.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,935

    Re: Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails

    Quote Originally Posted by LCR in DE View Post
    "Yes, Marriage is a Constitutional Right; the Supreme Court just ruled it so. People need to get over it. Every legitimate poll taken in this country indicates that close to 74 % have no problems with homosexuality or same sex marriage".

    What history will tell us is that the SCOTUS does not create the Constitution, They interpret it to settle legal claims. Perhaps you can tell me where the words are in the Constitution that define or regulate marriage. Even 4 of he 9 Justices including the Chief Justice couldn't find them.

    As far as my sister and son being able to determine when they made the choice, it was simple. My sister made the choice when she divorced her husband of 25 years and two children later. She and her wife married after 15 years when New York legalized Gay marriage. Our son made the choice in college when he decided he preferred other guys sexually.

    As to polls, they are not as accurate or determining as the vote is. Even California voted against Gay marriage. It was a Judge who decided it was OK. I prefer the will of the people to a Judges decision any day. In almost every state where the people have voted on Gay Marriage, it has been turned down. That is fact not my conjecture.
    It isnít my job to interpret the Constitution; that responsibility belongs to 9-sitting Justices on the Supreme Court. And while 4-of those justices couldnít find the words in the Constitution, 5-others did find the words. Thatís the way it works.

    You and others didnít like the outcome; so you bloviate all over the place. You have no Constitutional law background, so you just regurgitate whatever the folks over at Fox News are saying about the issue. But the fact is that the law of the land is precisely what 5-of 9 sitting Justices say that it is. Get over it.

    As far as your sister and son are concerned, I canít speak on their behalf. But I suspect that it took your sister a good deal of time to finally admit to herself that she is, indeed, homosexual. She didnít choose her homosexuality, she merely chose to admit it and divorce her husband

    Your son didnít choose his homosexuality, either. He chose to admit it to himself, and come out. For him, it was at a much younger age than your sisterís, and with far less devastating consequences.

    Weíre not going to convince each other to change our minds; so weíll just have to agree to disagree. But either way, Iíve had my say on the matter and Iím done with it.
    Regards,

    Joe Walther
    Old age happens in increments. First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up, and finally, you forget to pull it down.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Dover, DE
    Posts
    963

    Re: Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Walther View Post
    It isnít my job to interpret the Constitution; that responsibility belongs to 9-sitting Justices on the Supreme Court. And while 4-of those justices couldnít find the words in the Constitution, 5-others did find the words. Thatís the way it works.

    You and others didnít like the outcome; so you bloviate all over the place. You have no Constitutional law background, so you just regurgitate whatever the folks over at Fox News are saying about the issue. But the fact is that the law of the land is precisely what 5-of 9 sitting Justices say that it is. Get over it.

    As far as your sister and son are concerned, I canít speak on their behalf. But I suspect that it took your sister a good deal of time to finally admit to herself that she is, indeed, homosexual. She didnít choose her homosexuality, she merely chose to admit it and divorce her husband

    Your son didnít choose his homosexuality, either. He chose to admit it to himself, and come out. For him, it was at a much younger age than your sisterís, and with far less devastating consequences.

    Weíre not going to convince each other to change our minds; so weíll just have to agree to disagree. But either way, Iíve had my say on the matter and Iím done with it.
    You say you are done with it after accusing me of bloviating? I only pointed out to our friend QTR that painting the White House in Rainbow sherbet was no different than Mike Huckabee planting a nativity scene on the White House lawn. The bloviating came from your tirade against me and my conversation. Now we can be done and move on.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,935

    Re: Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails

    Quote Originally Posted by LCR in DE View Post
    You say you are done with it after accusing me of bloviating? I only pointed out to our friend QTR that painting the White House in Rainbow sherbet was no different than Mike Huckabee planting a nativity scene on the White House lawn. The bloviating came from your tirade against me and my conversation. Now we can be done and move on.
    I apologize for the bloviating accusation; it was uncalled for. However, I still disagree with your premise that homosexuality is a choice; itís not. Recognizing that one is a homosexual and acknowledging the fact publicly is, indeed, a choice.

    As well, I have disagreed with many Supreme Court rulings, both Left and Right. I agree wholeheartedly with this one, though. But whether I, or anyone else, agrees or disagrees with the Justices is immaterial once theyíve ruled.

    But people simply wonít let the matter go. I received a private email less than 10-minutes ago from a religious dingbat who reads my weekly blog. He informed me that that ruling is doomed because 20-counties throughout Alabama, Texas, Kentucky, and Nebraska are rebelling against the Supreme Court ruling on same sex marriage by refusing to issue licenses.

    Twenty counties! The United States consists of 3,143 counties and county equivalents. Twenty counties is roughly 65 hundreds of ONE percent of the total. It hasnít dawned on him that 99.35% of U. S. Counties are complying.

    And you know whatís going to happen to the officials who are not complying? Theyíre going to have their legal asses handed to them.

    I enjoy conversing on this forum; Iíve been doing it since 2007. But I suffer from a cancer (non-brain) that is both terminal and causing my eyesight to fail. So I donít know how much longer I can keep up.

    You are a decided Conservative; your posts tattle on you big time. Iím a Moderate with a slight Conservative slant, to which I plead guilty. But you are not always correct. Youíre not always wrong, either. And while Iíve not made much of an effort to point this out because Iím just too damn tired, I intend to start.
    Regards,

    Joe Walther
    Old age happens in increments. First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up, and finally, you forget to pull it down.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wilmington, Delaware
    Posts
    3,157

    Re: Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails

    @LCR in De,
    In almost every state where the people have voted on Gay Marriage, it has been turned down. That is fact not my conjecture.
    Your 'fact' is wrong because it is 'your conjecture'. Sorry ,bub, but that's just ain't so. Prior to the U S Supreme Court ruling that made same-sex marriage legal in all 50 states , 26 states passed same-sex marriage laws . 8 by state legislatures and 3 by popular vote --that makes 37 .
    8 by State Legislature
    Delaware (July 1, 2013), Hawaii (Dec. 2, 2013), Illinois (June 1, 2014), Minnesota (Aug. 1, 2013), New Hampshire (Jan. 1, 2010), New York (July 24, 2011), Rhode Island (Aug. 1, 2013), Vermont (Sep. 1, 2009)


    3
    by Popular Vote
    Maine (Dec. 29, 2012), Maryland (Jan. 1, 2013), Washington (Dec. 9, 2012)


    Washington, DC legalized gay marriage on Mar. 3, 2010, the date marriage licenses became available to same-sex couples.
    [ 50 States with Legal Gay Marriage http://gaymarriage.procon.org/view.r...ourceID=004857 via @procon_org ]

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wilmington, Delaware
    Posts
    3,157

    Re: Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails

    @Joe Walther ,
    However, I still disagree with your premise that homosexuality is a choice; it’s not. Recognizing that one is a homosexual and acknowledging the fact publicly is, indeed, a choice.
    Joe, Science supports your assumption that 'homosexuality is not a "choice" and the U S Constitution (14th Amendment ) supports marriage equality as well. So, be of good cheer , you have those two things going for you --science and established American law.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •