Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Patriotism at a Price:U S Military Paid NFL Teams to 'Honor" Soldiers at Games

Re: Patriotism at a Price:U S Military Paid NFL Teams to 'Honor" Soldiers at Games

Quote Originally Posted by max1 View Post
    I have a wife, unlike you who pays for company...we have seen the pictures of you and those prostitutes
    Your family pet doesn't count as a "wife". lol And , who said anything about paying for it? Is that how you and LCR in DE get your rocks off by cruising route 13-N. Dupont Highway for streetwalkers? lol

Re: Patriotism at a Price:U S Military Paid NFL Teams to 'Honor" Soldiers at Games

Quote Originally Posted by LCR in DE View Post
    I guess grammar wad never your strong point in the one room classes in LaLa Land. The double negative here, "Can't NOT lie" presumes that she CAN Lie. I guess English is a foreign language to you.
    Understatement and awkward sentence structure to use 'can't not' . It suggests that you are unsure of what you are saying , and makes readers skeptical of your own ability to tell the truth. If you are that unsure then best not to say it. Write more clearly . Just say that you have doubts on Hillary's capacity to tell a lie. That'll get across your meaning and skepticism better.

Name:  pony.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  20.6 KBhere is a pony

Quote Originally Posted by QuotetheRaiser View Post
    Understatement and awkward sentence structure to use 'can't not' . It suggests that you are unsure of what you are saying , and makes readers skeptical of your own ability to tell the truth. If you are that unsure then best not to say it. Write more clearly . Just say that you have doubts on Hillary's capacity to tell a lie. That'll get across your meaning and skepticism better.
    stay on topic, dumbass

stay on topic, dumbass
    Drop the bottle. You are silly when you try to post while drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by QuotetheRaiser View Post
    Drop the bottle. You are silly when you try to post while drunk.
    my drunk posts are more sane then your sober posts

my drunk posts are more sane then your sober posts
    But, wayyyyy more 'OFF_TOPIC' . ( See your pony post above) lol