Thread: Holiday Drinks

Holiday Drinks

I enjoy a Holiday EggNog with a" little" rum. While shopping I did not see my favorite Lewes Dairy EggNog so I picked up a store brand 2 for $4. I am so glad I only picked up one. If that was my first taste of this Holiday favorite I might even go back to beer. Nasty.

Re: Holiday Drinks

Quote Originally Posted by longnecker View Post
    I enjoy a Holiday EggNog with a" little" rum. While shopping I did not see my favorite Lewes Dairy EggNog so I picked up a store brand 2 for $4. I am so glad I only picked up one. If that was my first taste of this Holiday favorite I might even go back to beer. Nasty.
    Doesn't Sam Smith have some pretty good holiday brews out now?

[QUOTE=QuotetheRaiser;346316]Doesn't Sam Smith have some pretty good holiday brews out now? /QUOTE]
    I meant my rum with that eggnog was nasty.

What kind of cheap rum did you use? Cruzan?

@longnecker, I would have thought that you'd prefer Southern Comfort eggnog (Much better than rum for eggnog) Trivia Pursuit factoid: Southern Comfort was Janis Joplin's favorite drink)

Quote Originally Posted by QuotetheRaiser View Post
    @longnecker, I would have thought that you'd prefer Southern Comfort eggnog (Much better than rum for eggnog) Trivia Pursuit factoid: Southern Comfort was Janis Joplin's favorite drink)
    I like Myers Dark Rum. I was amazed at all the flavored Rums when I picked it up. Back in the old days the big decision was what size bottle not which one of 50 or so Rums.