View Poll Results: Should there be fed investigation of Lackner & Wheeler Homicides

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 50.00%
  • No

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Marty Lackner committed suicide Petters case is bro to Asst US Attorney MN

Re: Marty Lackner committed suicide Petters case is bro to Asst US Attorney MN

So I'll bite, what did Alber die from? I'm guessing old age waiting for you to give up the witch hunt.

You are such a pathetic excuse for a human being!

My fellow warrior dies - and you come out with this CHIT

..i..

Sorry for the loss of your friend but not for the witch hunt you have been chasing for too many years.

Only an inconsiderate wretch of a person, would delight in calling the pusuit for justice, by a victim/whistleblower -

to be a "witch hunt".

Lame - really lame - is such abuse, from the cheap seats.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess it is okay - by your standards - the FBI called me last week,

and, in essence, implied they wouldn't develope a case against me, if I dropped the matter, and stopped naming names.

Colm Connolly was a thoroughly corrupt person, who is, in part, responsible for the demise of eToys shareholder Robert Alber.

The fact Mr. Connolly is no longer in office - might - relieve him of the duty to address the rackets;
    but Assistand United States Attorney Ellen Slights is still (last time I looked) - in office.

She thought it would be okay to contact the FBI and state she feels threatened by me;
    and the FBI, being a decent fellow (a little dumb for so doing, by email and direct phone number)

called me and spent 55 minutes and 58 seconds, in Q&A, about the facts of the case.

He now has only 2 choices- Do something - or Do Nothing.

That will be a testimony of his character

As for me, when he said I don't want the type of heat a federal prosecution would bring, I said to him, what I say to you

F---K YOU - Bring it on - this case will, one way or another, find its way into a court of law.

You hear me!

May get a break, in this part of the saga, once the real investigation of Colm Connolly - begins!

Just got heads up on a dynamic - extraordinary - meaning the bad guys may (finally) get spanked.

Marty Lackner, Robert Alber and Jack Wheeler homicide dynamics ..still remain

Unresolved!

Quote Originally Posted by laserhaas View Post
    Marty Lackner, Robert Alber and Jack Wheeler homicide dynamics ..still remain

Unresolved!
    All 3 homicides have a common connection.

The eToys case.

Now - Robert Alber is dead - also
    ....and the FBI called me 3 days after Albee died and threatened me with federal prosecution if I kept posting Ellen Slights name (assistant of Colm Connolly)